Costello & Reyes whose registered office is at Unit T, Loddon Business Park, Roentgen Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8NG, Tel 01256 678910, email firstname.lastname@example.org (“Costello & Reyes”, “we, us, our”) is a specialist recruitment company, working primarily in Risk & Compliance, AI & Data Science and Business Transformation across multiple industries, offering salaried career and contract opportunities. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal data to provide recruitment services, or use your services. Costello & Reyes acts as the data controller and processor of personal information obtained from its clients with a need for recruitment services and of personal information submitted by candidates who are interested in job postings, or from its suppliers to avail ourselves of your services.
Collecting your data
Our main aim is to facilitate the recruitment process, and match our clients’ requirements to job opportunities or candidates. In order to fulfil our legal and business obligations we procure personal information you make available to us when, including but not limited to, directly submitting your information via electronic or other means, by visiting our web site, showing on LinkedIn and job boards including but not limited to Jobsite & Indeed. We use this information to improve our services we offer to you and to analyse and remedy defects. In order to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data such as but not limited to your title and full name, date of birth, address, personal email address, personal phone number, NI number, gender, start date (leave date), skills, experience, training, previous employment dates, descriptions and details, qualifications, grades and establishments attended, absence information, copies of passport/right to work in the UK information. In the course of recruitment process we may also store further information that may be of importance for a successful placement.
Costello & Reyes uses the “legitimate Interest” lawful bases for processing your data, if we do not have your information we may not be able to provide recruitment services to you, or avail ourselves of your services.
How do we use your data
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the assignments which we think may be of interest to you;
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities;
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services. Please be assured that your personal details will only be provided to our clients if you have given permission to us to do so;
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you;
- To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us or our group companies via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your access rights to your stored data, changes and objections to the data processing
You can contact us at email@example.com, in the event that you:
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
- Wish to avail yourself of any of your GDPR rights, the GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages to you;
- Wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information and Personal Data stored on our database and its origin.
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
Sharing your information
We want to provide as full a service as possible and support you in your recruitment needs. We appreciate that candidates with specialist expertise have a strong preference for dealing with equally specialist recruiters. In turn, the recruiter is able to offer clients higher quality candidates. We may share your data with clients when permission is granted as above, HMRC and law enforcement as required.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your information.
We hold your data with a view to providing future recruitment services to you and to manage the business relationship. In the event that the business relationship ceases we confirm that we will delete personal data in accordance with our legal obligations.
We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorised access. Despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through our website. By using the website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use our website at your own risk.
Changes to this Policy
Please contact us in writing
Costello & Reyes
Unit T, Loddon Business Park
Further information on your rights can be found at
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant. You have the right (under GDPR) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, ICO, if you believe that there is a problem with the way we are processing data.
0303 123 1113
Register for tailored jobs
Simply use our quick register and receive tailored jobs direct to your inbox