Technical Account Manager
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars-all of which require unprecedented amounts of data.
Since our client’s founding over 10 years ago, it empowers innovators to build a better world with data and has reached over $1B in sales
Their mission? To deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one, setting the stage to grow their technology exponentially over the coming years.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.
The outstanding people at our client’s company come from many different backgrounds. This great diversity in knowledge and experience has been crucial to percolating the ground breaking ideas that result in one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry.
They thrive off challenging the norm! They hire only the best and brightest people who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment.
The Technical Account Manager will be a customer-facing professional, aligned with our client’s enterprise customers and expertly familiar with their IT transformation goals and enterprise business architecture. Working with cross-functional teams, the Technical Account Manager will be the technical authority for all things.
This function requires a deep and broad understanding of enterprise information architecture, as well as the business acumen to advise customer executives on their challenges, especially as they relate to structured and unstructured data storage, with the goal to delight and enhance the customer experience.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE.
- Data and Storage Architecture & Strategy leadership – You will be aligned to a set of strategic accounts and required to own the technical architecture vision, strategy and success.
- Eco-system technical authority, proficient in our client’s solutions, competing and complementary technologies up and across the stack.
- Be the trusted advisor for our client’s customer while providing technical guidance with a solution focused mindset.
- Understand our client’s customer’s business strategy and technology needs; identifying the key capabilities and technology enablers required to support these during the life cycle and during crisis events.
- Participate in the delivery of solution best practices, reference architectures, educational sessions and storage architecture initiatives.
- Technical liaison between Customer Experience (CX), Engineering and all relevant technology vendors to drive resolutions to issues spanning across multiple vendors and the entire technology stack.
- Help drive complex technical issues to closure, when normal escalation processes fail.
- Effectively communicate/present to all levels within the customer (from storage admins to C-Suite).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years experience in enterprise architecture principles, processes and tools.
- 10+ years experience in either hardware/software vendor or enterprise architecture disciplines.
- Broad and deep technical expertise in technologies such as: Operating Systems (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows), Hypervisors, SAN, data backup/recovery, databases, networking and proficiency in languages such as Shell Scripting, Python, C++.
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills.
- Proven experience in creating, implementing and delivering technology-based solutions.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactician as well as strategic thinker and team leader to communicate the business value of technology decisions.
- Outstanding & creative problem solving skills across a broad range of technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with engineering staff, senior management and C-suite.
- Must be willing to travel 30% (Covid-19 restrictions permitting) and work outside of normal business hours
BE YOU-CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Our client’s company is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. They value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining our client is an investment in your career journey.
Through their Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, they nourish the personal and professional lives of their team members. And their Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because they understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, they offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
Please note: our client does not currently sponsor so they are unable to proceed with applicants requiring sponsorship.
Should you be interested in the above position, please feel free to submit your CV and call for further information. Costello & Reyes Group Limited is one of the UK’s leading providers of recruitment advice and services and acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.