SPLUNK Implementation Engineer
Our client, a global Pharma firm, has engaged Costello & Reyes Group to pull a team of 4 x Engineers together to support the implementation of SPLUNK. The successful candidates will have experience in hands on implementation as engineers rather than theoretical planning.
You will need to have experience in:
- Administration of an Enterprise Level distributed Splunk implementation. ie Search Head and Indexer Clustering.
- Onboarding of wide data sources.
- Need to be able to write your own TA’s for custom data feeds and make them CIM compliant as well as be confident in tweaking Splunkbase TA’s.
- Splunk IT Service Intelligence Administration.
- Design and Creation of services and their associated KPI, alerts and correlation searches.
- Linux Centos/Redhat for Splunk Administration.
- General IT systems engineering design and implementation.
- Need to have a decent overall understanding of Enterprise IT systems – Networks, Platforms, Infrastructure.
- Ability to manage and resolve complex issues relating to Splunk capability.
- Able to communicate effectively, think creatively and working collaboratively with the wider IT Team.
- Strong core Splunk skills – Searching, Reporting, Alerting, making dashboards etc.
Should you be interested in the above position, please feel free to submit your CV and call for further information. Costello & Reyes Group Limited is one of the UK’s leading providers of recruitment advice and services and acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.