Software Developer in Test (SDET) – C#
Our client, an ethical IT support and transformation service company providing a unique problem-solving approach to its clients requires 2 x Dynamics Testers.
Working within a small Agile team, you will work closely with Developers and Business Analysts to:
- Take part in all Agile ceremonies, highlighting testing considerations, risks, and potential blockers.
- Evaluate new features to define adequate test coverage.
- Define and execute manual test cases against each part of the system.
- Automate test cases using the existing test harness.
- Review existing test suites with the aim of incremental improvement.
- Drive a Quality-First’ team culture.
- Extensive experience of testing and creating test automation for REST API’s.
- Experience creating or extending automation frameworks using C#/.NET framework/SpecFlow/Selenium Webdriver/Nuget (ideally with experience applying test automation to Dynamics).
- Experience of using development design patterns within test automation (more than just Page Object/Page Factory frameworks designs).
- Ability to research and define multiple solutions to problems independently.
- Ability to hit the ground running’ and begin contributing to the development process within days/weeks.
- Experience working within an Agile team.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Experience writing test suites, cases, and steps.
- Experience analysing existing systems and outlining ideal test coverage.
- Experience of performing exploratory testing on complex systems.
- ISTQB Foundation.
- An eye for detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience of setting up, configuring, or simply understanding of how DevOps tools/technologies (eg Jenkins, Azure, Travis CI, etc) are used in an Agile DevOps team.
- Experience of Security testing and applying security considerations to new features.
- Experience of Performance testing (ideally using JMeter).
- In this role you will be testing against a Dynamics CRM solution (with additional end-to-end considerations) so demonstrating technical capability by using code examples is recommended as it will streamline the interview process.
- If you wish to provide this, please place a link to your code repository in your CV (ideally Github/Bitbucket public repositories).
Should you be interested in the above position, please feel free to submit your CV and call for further information. Costello & Reyes Group Limited is one of the UK’s leading providers of recruitment advice and services and acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.