- Experienced in the architecture, deployment and operation of IAM platforms for the purpose of JML (joiner, mover leaver) and access recertifications.
- Experienced with common directory IAM integrations as part of IAM, eg Workday, Active Directory, Exchange, Servicenow, LDAP, Databases, O365, and use of flat files for data loads.
- Experienced in the security considerations and securing of SaaS based services. The engagement must ensure the platform itself is secured.
- Experienced in deconstructing existing processes to respin into new platform or recommend to the client to demise.
- Ideally direct hands on experience with Sailpoint IdentityNow (IDN), a SaaS based IAM solution.
- Experienced in recertification process for non-directory linked systems and automating as much of the process as feasible to do so.
- Experienced in creating and guiding others in the creation of high quality architecture and engineering artefacts. Also able to author standards and procedures as required in support of the project.
- Strong communicators that will work across multiple teams as part of the delivery and challenge existing process/tech if required to ensure the right outcome.
- Strong problem solver, ability to navigate ambiguity and course correct as needed.
CISSP, CCNA, CCNP qualified (not essential).
Should you be interested in the above position, please feel free to submit your CV and call for further information. Costello & Reyes Group Limited is one of the UK’s leading providers of recruitment advice and services and acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.