My client is looking for a Research Engineer to join an academic, driven and dynamic engineering team in London focused on tackling some of the toughest and most complex problem in the cybersecurity market. Working with some of the industry leaders in finance market due to the amount of attacked occurring in the industry almost 300x more than any other industry. Partnered with some of the best universities, accelerator programmes and research institute allowing them to stay ahead of a rapidly evolving market, where no one can really be an expert.
An opportunity for you to be a part of excellent team using the latest technologies to combat hackers to solve real world problems, by building AI Systems using advances in deep learning. The use of these specific systems and model allow for rapid development, easy integration and secure of all your confidential data with the model.
On top of a competitive salary there is an excellent benefit package including equity, flexible working and personal development allowance.
• MS degree in a STEM field
• Strong mathematical background
• Proficient in either Python or C++
• Experience developing machine learning models/algorithms
• Strong experience with either Computer Vision, NLP or Speech Recognition
• Experienced using deep learning frameworks
• PhD in a STEM field
• Previous Research experience in machine learning as a Post Doc or publications
• Keen on open source projects or competitions
- MSc in STEM field
- Python or C++
- Developed world problems in Machine Learning
- Worked on NLP, Computer vision and Deep learning projects
- Strong mathematical background
- PhD in STEM field
- Publications in ML
- Keen on open source projects
- Research background
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity to share ideas