An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing DevOps team in Cambridge, tackling underlying computational and scientific challenges in the bioinformatics industry in order to drive forward drug research. This enables scientists to analyse and interpret biological data and tools in one place, supplying their platform to a number of leading pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies.
My client is looking for a DevOps engineer to add to a growing team of experienced software development team to run a scalable, secure and reliable service, and enable development of the solution to scale with the growth of the company. You will help deliver a variety of large projects across the business by implementing and managing their clients continuous integration system.
On top of a competitive salary there is an excellent benefits package on offer including training budget.
• Contribute to new functions
• Evaluated and Integrated Docker into the software stack
• Implemented and managed the company’s Continuous Integration system
• Implemented the platform’s monitoring system using AWS
• 2 year’s commercial experience in a similar role
• Proficient on Linux platform
• Experienced with Python and Bash scripting
• Experience using Docker and Ansible
• Previous experience with administrating cloud systems in AWS
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL, NoSQL and SQL
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP
• MacOS X
- 2 years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- Proficient on Linux platform
- Experienced with Python and Bash scripting
- Experienced using Docker and Ansible
- Previous experience with administrating cloud systems in AWS
- MacOS X
- Private Pension