My Client, in London, are looking for exceptional individuals to join their new Data Science team as a Computer Vision Engineer. Their product automates repetitive computer-based work taking unique approach to automation: rather than being explicitly programmed, our algorithms learn to execute tasks through human observation. Our software makes automation effortless–it records clicks and keystrokes, identifies simple, repetitive tasks, and automates them.
As a Computer Vision Engineer you will be responsible for designing new and improving existing algorithms as well as providing insight to the business in the latest developments within computer vision and how this can be applied to internal strategy. An opportunity be part of a team trying revolutionise the market by design an excellent product coupled with the opportunity to be given the freedom to research and present new ideas of using computer vision internally.
On top of a competitive salary this opportunity has an excellent benefits package including a great location in London, generous holiday allowance, bright and friendly office with equity on the table.
• Responsible for designing new and improving existing algorithms
• Be the company matter expert for computer vision
• Conduct research in latest publications in computer vision
• Design the internal strategy for all computer vision projects
- Commercial Computer Vision experience
- Experienced with CNN, Tensorflow and Keras
- Research background
- Publications in a relevant field
- Experience in GPU (CUDA)
- Private Pension
- Flexible Working
- Unlimited Holiday