My Client, an AI start up in London, are looking for exceptional individuals to join their new software engineering team. Their product automates repetitive computer-based work taking unique approach to automation: rather than being explicitly programmed, our algorithms learn to execute tasks through human observation. Our software makes automation effortless–it records clicks and keystrokes, identifies simple, repetitive tasks, and automates them.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will use various statistical methods to process and analyse large data sets with the goal of providing insight from noisy, low level data. Alongside helping to build, mentor and drive business decision. Opportunity to grow and build your part of the business including a data science team.
On top of a competitive salary this opportunity has an excellent benefits package including a great location in London, generous holiday allowance, bright and friendly office with equity on the table.
• Develop algorithms to cluster sequences of high-dimensional events;
• Design customer-facing data visualisation tools;
• Develop sequential pattern mining algorithms
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years commercial as a Data scientist
- Solid understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Proficient in python
- Previous roles as either a data engineer or software engineer
- Previous start-up experience
- Entrepreneur characteristics
- Previous Mentorship experience
- Flexible Working
- Unlimited Holiday
- Opportunity to share ideas