My client is looking for a Data Science Manager to join their growing data science team in London. you will be leading a team of 6 data scientist consultants based out of the London office. An exciting opportunity to be part of a global organisation with offices in over 30 countries across the global with a leading consultancy using artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide insight into pricing, marketing and sales. This position will require you to travel to client sites in the UK however this is limited and maybe not necessary on a weekly basis.
This is a positon that gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your excellent leadership and hands on technical ability to deliver end to end solutions for clients. In this Director level role you will be expected to lead a team of 6 consultants in London, supporting and mentoring them and engaging with internal stakeholders of strategy based tasks. On top of leading you will be expected to demonstrate a high level of technical ability working on client project, while demonstrating your ability to be an effective communicator on the client facing side on this diverse role.
On top of a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including annual bonus, private health and good holiday package.
- 2 years commercial experience working in a Senior Role
- Proficient in either Python
- Knowledge of either R or Matlab
- Experience designing and implementing a range of different ML models and algorithms
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL
- Working knowledge of common cloud based Machine Learning
- Comfortable engaging with customers and internal stake holders
- Ability to travel
- Background in consultancy
- Project experience in digital marketing, pricing or sales
- Contribute to open source projects
- Private Pension
- Flexible Working
- Good holiday allowance
- Private Medical & Dental