Payments Product Owner
Our client uses their unparalleled tech skills and deep understanding of the iGaming business to create a manifesto of innovation by producing the next generation of online gaming platform, tracking software and revolutionary systems.
They require a Payments Product Owner who MUST HAVE experience in payments in the gaming industry and an appreciation and understanding of payments, AML, anti-fraud within the industry.
As their Payments Product Owner, you will mainly work closely with the Product Management group. On a day to day basis you will function as THE bridge between your stakeholders and their needs, and the development team. You will provide the vision and operational support to move their payments product forward in exciting ways. You will have a good understanding of the payment industry’s common KPIs, in particular Germany and Scandinavia, and have the ambition to work on improving these on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- – Teaming up with your (business) stakeholders to set and drive forward clear business requirements, clarify their needs and propose solutions.
- – Collaborating with your (business) stakeholders to achieve clear communication and manage expectations.
- – Driving and contributing to the strategic vision of the product together with the Product Management Group.
- – Developing a solid understanding of our client’s users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends to create the best product possible.
- – Creating functional guides, user stories and show feature progress.
- – Setting the right priorities and work closely together with the dev team to ensure effective release planning and execution.
- – Be the PayPi product evangelist.
- – Excelling in relationship building as well as expectation management of your stakeholders.
- – The payments processing industry where you have in-depth experience.
- – A strong understanding of iGaming industry with its particular products and processes as well as compliance requirements, particularly in Germany and Scandinavia.
- – Be able to take quick and smart decisions when needed and be a strong organiser.
- – The ability to multitask and be solution-oriented.
- – Translating English to Tech and vice versa – you will be preparing detailed tasks, refining and planning development with the PayPi team.
- – A good sense of humour and a positive mindset :).
- – Social Events & Friday drinks.
- – Wellbeing allowance.
- – Daily breakfast.
- – Flexible working hours with core hours at the office (10am to 3pm).
- – Centrally based modern designed offices.
Our client is based in St Julien’s, Malta. To be considered for this role you must be a UK citizen or citizen from another European country, have a Maltese work visa, or already be living and working in Malta.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, the successful candidate will have to work remotely initially but move to Malta when there is clearance to do so.
Should you be interested in this position or require any further information, please do give us a call. Costello & Reyes Group Limited acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working
- Good holiday allowance
- Opportunity to share ideas
- Gym Discount
- Private Medical & Dental