My client, an AI Start up based in South east London, are looking to expand their software engineering team specifically people with an interest in robotics, machine learning and sensors. The expansion of the team offer up opportunities at a range seniority from graduates to senior engineers. A fantastic opportunity to become the core team and integral part of this business for years to come.
Using advanced Deep Learning to automate processes such as navigation, sensory input and surveying of the area, empowered by data. Targeting markets such as automatous vehicles, infrastructure, surveying of things such as mines, providing insight into the journey ahead in the adverse conditions, including poor visibility or lack of GPS. This ground breaking technology will revolutionise an untapped market worth billions of pound in revenue.
On top of a competitive salary, also offering an excellent benefits package including stock options, generous holiday and an excellent start up environment.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Assisting in the development deep learning algorithms for state of the art LiDAR, Radar and imaging sensors.
• Assisting in the development of our existing software architecture for data storage and analysis.
• Assist in customer trials and in-house data collection.
- MSc/ PhD in relevant field
- 2 years commercial experience
- Code in Python or C++
- Deep learning experience
- Lead a team on relevant projects
- Start-up experience
- Worked on sensor projects
- Pytorch experience
- Strong publication or conference record
- Private Pension
- Flexible Working