My client, an AI Start up based in South east London, are looking to expand their software engineering team specifically people with an interest in robotics, machine learning and sensors. The expansion of the team offer up opportunities at a range seniority from graduates to senior engineers. A fantastic opportunity to become the core team and integral part of this business for years to come.
Using advanced Deep Learning to automate processes such as navigation, sensory input and surveying of the area, empowered by data. Targeting markets such as automatous vehicles, infrastructure, surveying of things such as mines, providing insight into the journey ahead in the adverse conditions, including poor visibility or lack of GPS. This ground breaking technology will revolutionise an untapped market worth billions of pound in revenue.
On top of a competitive salary, also offering an excellent benefits package including stock options, generous holiday and an excellent start up environment.
• Identifying the most efficient modelling approaches for the problems at hand
• Implement applied statistical and machine learning models that provide real solutions to real problems, using Python.
• Prototype working models
• Extend our AI models and datasets using latest techniques, frameworks, and neural networks
- MSc – in relevant subject
- Strong Python coding experience
- Commercial experience implement and designing new algorithms and machine learning techniques.
- Deep learning experience – Tensorflow/Pytorch
- PhD – in relevant field
- Experience with Robotics
- Strong publication and conference record
- Strong Kaggle profile
- Private Pension
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working