We are looking for a full-stack developer to join a team of creatives and developers to help solve problems for clients and create positive outcomes in this growing and ambitious Design Agency who work across a variety of sectors for both growing and global brands.
- You will be a key member of the technical team, working across the full life-cycle of website development, from creation through to launch, and beyond.
- The right person will have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of the software development life-cycle.
- They should also have good communication skills, be able to work independently and be self-organized.
- A great eye for detail is also a must, and they must always strives to provide high-quality code that is well structured and easy to maintain.
With a competitive salary and career development, including training, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment.
If you are a confident, self-motivated professional who performs well in a demanding environment and are looking for a role which will help progress your career, then please apply.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PHP
- A strong understanding of SQL and database structure
- Working knowledge of content management systems and PHP frameworks
- Using code repository tools such as GitHub
- Dependency Management through composer
- Gulp and/or Grunt
- MVC Frameworks - Laravel
The following would be an advantage:
- Mobile First Development
- Web Service and RESTful API creation and maintenance
- LAMP server creation and maintenance
- Magneto/WordPress development
- API creation and maintenance
- Experience with React JS
- AWS hosting set up and maintenance
- Flexible Working