Our client, a fast growing company who sell their products world-wide and have an innovative language learning platform, need a Full-Stack Developer to join their team.
Their platform is developed in close collaboration with schools to better support MFL and EAL needs. Every part of the platform is designed and built in-house, making them agile enough to be able to adapt and improve quickly.
Involved in a number of technologies, any developer that joins them will be pushed and developed. There is also a very clear social purpose to what they’re doing, so the successful candidate would also clearly see and understand the impact of their work and the way it can improve the lives of others.
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks (Laravel, CakePHP, Yii etc).
- Experience with Python.
- Knowledge of cloud-services (Amazon Web Services, Azure).
- Familiarity with Linux-based operating systems.
- Experience using NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and a strong understanding of database design & data modelling.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns.
- Understanding of source control technologies (Git).
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
About Our Client:
Based in terrific offices in Birmingham, our client has a fantastic culture and great facilities. Every lunchtime the team are playing pool, gaming on the Nintendo switch, using VR tech, playing team sports and so on.
- Opportunity to share ideas