My client is looking to bring on board a Deep learning Engineer to help lead, research and develop cutting edge deep learning techniques, to free deep learning from the data centres by combining chips and hardware to reduce the reliance on the power hungry GPU’s. We are looking for someone able to demonstrate technical ability but also the creativity and enthusiasm to suggest new ideas to tackle yet unsolved problems.
An opportunity that provides the chance to be a core member to this team as they start their journey into competitive market. Supported by excellent advisors from the world’s best tech companies including google, arm and amazon, with the financial backing of a great investors. The Company has just raised 8 million to kick start this amazing project. This is a chance to shape the face of deep learning going forward and work on research and development projects with cutting edge technology only made possible by recent technological breakthroughs.
On top of a competitive salary, also offering an excellent benefits package including stock options and a great relocation package.
• You will be researching, designing and implementing new algorithms.
• Contribute to open source or support academic publications
• Explore behavior models on robot applications
• Develop theoretical guidance for binarzed neural networks
• Collaborate with junior members.
- PhD/MSc in a relevant field
- Deep Learning experience (research or commercial)
- Experience with Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Research background with publications
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience of algorithm development
- Experience with Binarized neural networks
- Drone or robotic background
- Private Pension
- Flexible Working