Our client is a carpooling smartphone app and online platform that delivers patent protected technology which enables people in communities to identify each other and easily arrange to share journeys.
They are looking for a Data Manager to take ownership, be hands-on, work closely with and be responsible for their Data Department colleagues (currently one member of staff) and be a thought leader who can offer strategic guidance that creates data-driven opportunities.
Whether you are a data junkie or simply a data enthusiast, this is an excellent role to shape the business and for you to progress in the mobile app development and online platform world.
- Be a self-starter and problem-solver with a hand’s on approach.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Be responsible for the B2B marketing funnel.
- Propose solutions and strategies to overcome clients’ business challenges.
- Seek to go beyond the brief to create data insight that’s driven by measured innovation.
You will have:
- Significant experience of using advanced audience research tools and techniques.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Experience of producing and presenting audience research to senior stakeholders.
- Experience within the mobile phone sector.
- Worked with online platforms and mobile apps.
- Experience with Klipfolio, BigQuery, Tableau, Google Dashboard etc.
You will be based in London with some travel to Serbia where your colleagues are based.
Salary: £50k to £80k
- Private Pension
- Good holiday allowance