A large financial institution are at the beginning of a very exciting digital transformation journey.
This includes the re-platforming of their services delivered using SaFE throughout their sites and using complete serverless micros services architecture on AWS cloud.
Using leading development paradigm our client is fully committed to the development of their team members to build a spectacular working environment.
Will you help them revolutionise the digital experience?
What they’re looking for:
- A Data Engineer able to help them deliver their new AWS platform, using your strategic understanding of platforms and creating a scalable environment that can grow as they do.
- Lead on the creation of processes for data deployment and integration to give their data analysts and data scientists the information they need when they need it to deliver the best service for customers.
This financial institution will challenge conventions, continuously improve and innovate to deliver its business values.
Who you’ll be working with:
- This is a key role sitting within a creative department who have a start-up mentality and embrace the true scaled agile development processes. You will be working as part of a Scrum team aimed at delivering fast results in an Agile environment.
- This is a career defining opportunity. You will be part of a wider technical team where you will work with some of the best in the business. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow whilst helping our client deliver a company-wide technology transformation project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using Python3 and your strong Datamodelling experience you will create production ready code, always striving to find the easiest and most direct solutions to connect and query their data.
- Use your good understanding of data architecture to deliver logical data structures at enterprise or programme level.
- Bring your experience developing and analysing both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Foster and cultivate an Agile culture so that it will enable the smooth and rapid transitioning of prototype data products into robust product assets.
- Using commercial awareness and influence, communicate across multiple business areas and partners to promote new opportunities for data to be used effectively.
What our client will give you:
- You’ll find yourself in the middle of one of the most on-the-go teams in the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders on huge household brand names.
- Internal development is encouraged and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge.
- They also know that your Life/Work balance may mean that normal’ working hours are not always the right fit for you! Our client’s team are always happy to chat through your requirements and see what is doable.
Costello and Reyes Group Limited is acting as a recruiter on behalf of its client.
- Private Pension
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity to share ideas