A revolutionary AI start up based in London are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They use 3D Computer Vision & Deep Learning to automate construction performance reporting through their predictive analytics platform.
Their predictive intelligence empowers stakeholders to eliminate problems & risks before turning into costly issues, wasting trillions of dollars. The company vision is to be the global category leader and to shape the future of 3D vision for applications in construction, manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, etc.
Currently the team has a unique mix of industry, start up and tech experience. They’ve had an amazing journey to date and are growing at an extremely fast pace. To accelerate tech development and execute customer projects, they’re now looking for a talented Computer Vision Engineer with expertise in 2D/3D Vision & Machine Learning to join the team in London.
They’re an early stage, ambitious organisation, and subsequently there is ample opportunity for shaping the future of the company and its growth.
They’re offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience / qualifications plus equity.
Personal traits we’d love to see:
- Talented & action-oriented, wanting to shape tech stack of an amazing AI startup
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to translate research into software/products
- Commitment to exceptional quality and our customer-first approach
Any of the following is a plus:
- PhD in Computer Vision / Robotics / Equivalent
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- GPU programming skills e.g. CUDA, OpenCL, Vulkan, Metal
- Experience with 3D sensors (e.g. LiDAR, Cameras, Drones) and image processing
- Familiarity with Agile software methodology
- Working with tech lead and product to craft best-in-class algorithms and architecture.
- Mocking up concepts and prototypes – in an iterative and agile way.
- Keeping up with the latest research & trends to push the boundaries of what is deployed.
Technical skills we’d love to see:
- Experience building & scaling production quality codes and algorithms.
- Knowledge of scalable computer vision and deep learning architectures.
- Proficiency in C++ and Python.
- Familiarity with open-source libraries (OpenCV, PCL, etc.) and Deep Learning frameworks.
- Private Pension