Our client, a global consulting firm, has engaged with Costello & Reyes Group to identify a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Consultant to support in the recreating of the following, in order to ensure all controls are covered as required for CMMC Level 3 Maturity:
- Information Security Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) currently 5 in total – Email Protections, Audit Logging (SIEM), Incident Response, Situational Awareness (Threat Intelligence) and Web Filtering (URL Filtering). These are currently based on ISO27001.
The successful candidate will also be required to perform the identification of future compliance gaps within the policies, plans and procedures. They will be tasked with identifying and correcting these policies in order to meet all contractual and regulatory requirements (including CMMC) whilst maintaining a solid robust mechanism for long term compliance.
You will be required to support the Policy and SOP work steam in collaboration with the customers internal SME’s and process to owners to achieve 4 key objectives, these being:
- Reviewing current customer documentation and identify CMMC gaps.
- Conduct interviews with customer internal SME’s to understand current operating practises.
- Based on review and interviews, re-create draft documents to be reviewed by customers SME’s.
- Present final draft documents and present changes to customer for acceptance.
Should you be interested in the above position, please feel free to submit your CV and call for further information. Costello & Reyes Group Limited is one of the UK’s leading providers of recruitment advice and services and acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.