Chatbot Data Analyst
This award-winning, fast-growing, full-service agency helps its clients achieve their business objectives, from brand/product launches, learning and development, to lead generation.
As a leader in experiential AI, artificial intelligence, humanoid robots and virtual/mixed/augmented reality, they steer their clients through transformative times. The rules of customer and staff engagement are changing, and their demanding expectations have never been higher.
The agency are on the lookout for a Chatbot Data Analyst who:
- Possesses strong analytical skills and is self-directed and forward-thinking.
- Has the right attitude, passion and motivation to excel – this individual will become a key player in the evolution of Conversational AI platforms and Chatbots.
- For the successful candidate, training will be provided to ensure that they become proficient in AI processes.
As a Chatbot Data Analyst, the main duties will:
- Involve working on existing and new Natural Language models and data sets that will then be used to create new generations of customer interaction for well-known and valuable clients.
- Have the opportunity to be trained to use their strategic skills to map domains, plan the classification of NLU (Natural Language Understanding) models and build efficient conversational flows.
- Once the NLU models are in production, this individual will monitor and analyse the performance of these models and identify any anomalies, issues or areas for improvement, then plan and drive to implement these changes.
In addition to the above, the candidate will need:
- A strong commitment towards clients.
- Motivation to produce scalable and high-performing NLU models.
- An understanding of technology concepts behind NLU and previous experience of building training data sets for NLU models is ideal for this role but not essential.
Build conversational NLU models and training data sets
- Responsible for the strategic mapping of the conversation domain and ensuring the training data optimises the NLU technology.
- Proactively work with subject matter experts to gain essential information for the domains.
- Generating strategic classifications within domain mapping.
- Build conversational flows and identify disambiguation in the dialogue.
- Critically validate data to generate training data sets and build the NLU models.
Data analysis and insight
- Oversee analysis of NLU model performance and identify anomalies that may have current or future impacts.
- Establish optimal performance levels for NLU models.
- Apply analytical skills to identify any missing areas in the domain coverage.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Chatbot Data Analyst will be passionate and devoted, optimistic and motivated, respectful and kind-hearted, and forward-thinking and self-directed.
If Artificial Intelligence is one of your passions, you have demonstrable knowledge of it, and gone above and beyond to understand it but still want to explore it more, please do apply for this role.
- A passion for data and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A degree within a technology, AI, mathematical or equivalent course.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to present complex problems to an audience.
- Ability to work with others who have different technology-awareness levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Understanding of the technology concepts behind NLU/NLP technology.
- Experience in building training data sets and NLU models on Microsoft LUIS, IBM Watson, Facebook WIT, Amazon Lex or Google Dialog flow.
- Knowledge of PowerBI.
- Knowledge of SQL and Python or other similar programming language.