Business Analyst – Endpoint Security
Our globally renowned pharmaceutical client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for an initial 2-month period to assist with their endpoint security.
What is required?
- Strong Business Analyst background.
- Previous experience working on endpoint security projects.
- Good experience of writing user manuals.
- Experience with role-based access control (RBAC).
- Experience writing a business playbook (process workflows, standard operating procedures, and cultural values).
- Deep understanding of Business and IS processes.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented approaches to Business Analysis using Use Case.
- Be articulate and able to influence at senior management level and lead effectively at working level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions, and recommendations across all levels of the organisation.
- Highly motivated with excellent time management skills and be able to work under your own initiative.
- Be able and willing to take ownership of problems, issues and proactively resolve them.
This is an urgent need which the client is looking to move quickly on so, should you be interested in the above position, please feel free to submit your CV. Costello & Reyes Group Limited is one of the UK’s leading providers of recruitment advice and services and acts as a recruiter on behalf of our client.