A large and established consulting firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager. They provide clients with pragmatic advice and assurance services, operating across multiple sectors, servicing organisations in varying size.
They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in order to help secure profitable and sustainable business by maintaining quality standards, and by understanding the needs of clients.
• Maintain concurrent communication with clients and partners and explore potential for delivering additional services and solutions to existing clients
• Work with new and established partner firms to understand their product(s) to identify and support cross-selling opportunities
• Work with all staff to track all new business leads and ensure adequate follow up has taken place within an appropriate time scale
So, if you are highly motivated and confident Business Development Manager, with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. To find out more about this position, please apply and I will reach out.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Willingness to undertake relevant industry-specific training
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of preparing business proposals and plans for presentation
- Experience of business development or relationship sales within the B2B services sectors
- Experience in the analysis of financial plans and budgets as part of business case proposals
- Experience of working with or in Financial Services
- Knowledge of relevant legal principles relating to business contracts and experience in negotiation
- Private Pension
- Good holiday allowance
- Life Insurance