My client, a marketing and advertising agency, are looking to add a Data Scientist to their established team based in London. This is a permanent position offering a handsome benefits package including perk box and gym membership amongst others, the salary is up to £65,000 DOE.
Using data science techniques such as Regression and Clustering Analysis, you will explore customer related data to assist the companies end clients in creating better strategies for their marketing campaigns. This opportunity will allow you to work with experts of whom you will be able to learn from and collaborate with to develop your skills, not only in data science, but in your ability to communicate your findings to non-technical personnel.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Determine the correct data sets and variables for the project.
• Collect large sources of structured or unstructured data from various sources.
• Clean, validate and examine the data to ensure accuracy, completeness, and uniformity within big data sets.
• Communicate technical findings to non-technical personnel.
• Build predictive models.
• Collaborate with other teams to really find the value in your data.
• Documenting complex processes where needed.
- MSc or above in a STEM subject.
- Experienced in either Python or R.
- Some level of commercial experience (Industry is not too important).
- Experience with Database Language such as SQL.
- An interest in Machine Learning.
- Experience working on projects.
- Github profile would be ideal but not essential.
- Health Insurance
- Private Pension
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
- Good holiday allowance
- Opportunity to share ideas
- Life Insurance
- Gym Discount